Tuesday 27 November 2012

232 days from now...

... I will go by car (!) 13,7 miles (22 km) to the place by the lake where I will start my 140 mile run. I don't have any bad feelings at all. Just positive ones.

I have some friends that will run for 24 hours at Bislett, Norway very soon. Think it's on Saturday... I wish them ALL luck :-)

I have mentioned it before and will mention it again. After almost a life of running I don't have so much to prove to myself anymore. I just want to run! I have different kind of things driven me to run now. Before I used to go for low times, win races etc. Now I have a whole different sight of running. It's much more fun to inspire others. That in fact, inspires me to run. A kind of "Cirel Of Life"...

Facebook, Twitter and this blog are things inspiring me to run. I still can't understand that there are so many runners who get involved in my running. Well, it is very fun though and a little of my new insight of running.

One of my trails up in the woods where I live.

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment