Thursday 14 February 2013

155 days left...

... Today Elton and I ran again. Felt fine! We ran a little faster but with stop, Elton does that a lot sometimes, the average speed was 9,46 min/mile. Well, it doesn't matter so much. I will not run so much faster when doing The Run. Just longer than 7 miles though.

I feel great, both physically and mentally, and that's great I think. Then I can focus on going further in my training. Soon weekend again and time for a little longer runs again. Guess I might do about 31 miles this week. Little less than last week but ok!

It's night here now so I can't write to much this time. Have to work tomorrow :-)

A friend who's going to follow me on my 140 mile run.

Please don't forget the "Hello" and the big "Smile". Thank You! :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment