Monday 16 December 2013

191 days left to the St.Olavs relay and a little about how to deliver on dreams

Well, I'm still waiting for information from St.Olavs Board. I can tell you all their decision doesn't mean to much if I will run or not. It's pretty expensive to do the run (little more than $900). Remember if you really have a dream that you want to do. Never check your checking account at the first! If you do there will never be that dream you really was dreaming of.

Some of you may know about my #ELS (Easy, Light and Smooth) when running. When implement my dreams into reality I use three other words: Case Method Resource.  Perhaps crazy and nothing new but it works. So, first check out what you really want to do. Then figure out how to implement your dream. Remember not to look at the salary account! That's the last thing to do or else just a small dream will come true! ;-)

To look at the pile of money only do just so you define you´re self instead of thinking free!

Östersund city has a Christmas tree that rock this year!
Adam and Elton waiting for their master to take a run.
Well, Elton run and Adam walk :-)
Elton "won" and got the run with me!
He is happy as me :-)
Well, last week I did not have that time to run as much as I wanted. Well, the running I did was going very well indeed. I felt great in my body and legs so a little rest was just fine I guess. When running a lot never be anxious about some rest. It's ok and the body´s going to like it.
One evening last week I was running hills and a horse-rider.
Yes, I beat the horse! :-)
Well, always try to say Hello and Smile when out running. Perhaps another runner will be happy!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment