Sunday 9 June 2019

WISDOM

THANK YOU from the deepest part of my heart!


Everything except what is not supposed to hold when running 42195 meters WITHOUT actually more than keeping the body up with something that resembled running 😉
But I am pleased to be able to run the first 25 kilometers completely unobstructed and in a fairly easy way. That it then became a powerwalk and "intervals" to get to the goal was just a tactic that I took in the need ..
So, therefore, I am pleased to know exactly where the body is physically and what is required is exactly the word of the week.
Well, then the basic training begins for next year's marathon in Stockholm. 🙂

In Stockholm I celebrated Kenya's Independence Day (1/6) by running a marathon today (6/6) I celebrated my own country's national day with 10 km of running. 10K is enough in Sweden.


The word of the week is WISDOM and it is our guardian's guardian. It gives us clarity of thought and a deeper understanding.
Try to use your judgment before your impulse actions (dare, however, look around the corners).
Wisdom gives us the maturity and patience required to make sustainable choices.
Find knowledge, reflect and then open up the inspiration!
Wisdom can take us farther away than the very thought, to a deeper insight and knowledge.

I'm going to be grateful for the gift of wisdom for the rest of the week.

As a winner of DM (district championships) in M55 last fall
a friend received the medal to me just now..

Dare to laugh!
Also dare say a hello! to strangers!
Dare peek around every corner!
Dare to trust your wisdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment