Saturday 16 February 2019

No matter where I go I will find me!

"There you go!" was my thought of the day when out running with my dog Malte.

When a dam breaks, a tidal wave is often formed. It basically rages EVERYTHING in its path.
After a while the wave settles and the calm comes back but with the difference that most of what has been is in disarray ...

Most of the time, most things can be rebuilt. So even in my case! It won't be, or will look like before, but it will be something new instead.

Today I ran around 1.5h with Malte up in the forest. I don't care about time or speed. Only I ran and managed more and more every day. Even a Ferrari runs on gear one and two ..

We met some pieces out there. Both people on walk, horses and riders as well as a dog owner. Of course we said Hello! to each other.
Also, we smiled! Something I learned is that even if you are smiling on the outside you might not do it on the inside ... and vice versa. Today I actually smiled on both sides.

I also chose to peek, and choose roads, around corners. Although a road I walked on three years ago almost led me to eternity and transformation into star dust.

Then I would like to thank all those who in any way helped me on my way through these three years. Family, hospital staff, friends, animals and nature. Great hugs to you!

Continue to dare a SMILE!
Continue to say HELLO! to strangers!
Continue to PEEK around the corner even though it can be a bit exciting.
Dare ACCEPT and RESPECT!
Dare to venture!

Easy, Light and Smooth my friends!
//Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment