Saturday 23 February 2019

What has happened since last time?

Well, not much but I really think I feel better which is the most important for me.  Last Saturday and Sunday I felt a little pain in my right achilles. Well, a lot of work on my step-machine and a lot of heel raises. One more week or so with some Aloe Vera ointment will do the trick I think.
Where I come from.. 
Me, my middle-daughter and my son will run the Stockholm marathon this upcoming summer (June 1). It will be, as always, so fun to run that race.
No, I'm not running to do a specific time anymore. The social part is so much more for me.

I'm on with my running even if it's just about 20% of how much I ran 3 years ago. Before the kidney stone and the huge blod infection. Well, if you're an ultra runner you got patience.

I think, even if been a bit low mentally, from post traumatic stress for about 3 month now I must say I'm doing a pretty good progress. That's one thing I'm happy for and must thank my family and all my friends for. Without friends things are much, harder I can say!

"Friends" are much more than humans. It can be a dog, the nature or just feelings. I believe in human mental strength. There is so much force in it that we neither know nor really master. We, learn as long as we live!
Malte my dog

Once again I want You all to dare a smile, a hello and to peek around the corners.

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment