Sunday 23 December 2012

207 days left...

... and this week was a "low week" for an long distance runner. Perhaps I can blame it's the X-mas week. No, I don't blame anyone or anything at all. No one but me myself! I have been a little busy and there was some traditional things to manage for me and my family. Weeks total was24,25 miles and todays run with my daughter Ingrid was 10 miles (!). Feels really good so it's no really problem to take an easy week sometimes.

I'm watching maps for my run and will publice it here as soon I'm finished. It's a bigger work than one can believe. It's not only the track I'm going to run, which is the easy part. No, I have been told by my coach I must figure out where all the stops when to eat, rest etc should be.

I'm going to have a car who follows with everything I need like clothes, food, water etc. My coach will bicycling all the way with me. Nice man! It's more planning about things not addicted to the actual running process. But without the planning there probably will be no running... Like a marriage you could say.

Sunrise and sunset almost at same time.
If you run slow you might see them both in same excercise!

With the risk of being repetitive: Do not forget to (s)mile! Then other also will smile...

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment