Saturday 22 December 2012

208 days left...

... and a lot of things happens during a couple of days now. Well, I will still run but perhaps not 25 milers or 3-4 hours exercises. It doesn't matter so much either though. More important is to run. I will do my 5 runnings anyway. Regularity of my races is very important even if they right now isn't so very long.

Todays run was first 5,53 miles with my dog Elton. It was 6,8°F so quite normal I'll say. Elton was a good dog and the time was about 45 min. Kind of fast distance running which is alright because it's not wrong to run faster sometimes if it feels ok. Yes, I will run 140 miles and probably I will run in half of my regular speed but running for me is very emotionally. If it feels right and don't hurt it's ok to run faster. Listen to your body I use to say to friends that run. It never lies!

The marina in the town Östersund. Part of The Biglake, my antagonist...

Yes, someone would say: -Why don't you run no Flexirun? God you can take a short cut over the ice! Well, that's true but then those people aren't runners... :-)

I still smile and feel good. Both in body and brain! I'm a lucky guy who is healthy and not sick. I got a body and I use it. Doing something with it...

Have You smiled to someone today! I have...

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment