Sunday 2 December 2012

227 days left to pain...

... or perhaps happiness! Well, nothing I ever think of until just now... Ok, the thought is over and I will instead write about todays training. It was about 12 F but no wind at all. Met my new friends from Syria who escaped the war and came all the way to Sweden. They waved at me when they saw me. Where happy to chat a bit and wished med good luck to my run. My goal of life would be unifying the world with running :-)

Well, even if it was a little chilly at todays run it was sunny so it was quite beautiful. When running those runs up in the woods in the wilderness I think of... NOTHING!! I think of something I guess, otherwise I've found Nirvana ;-)

For now I have been running quite a time in 33-35 miles per week. There are no shortcuts in running. The longer You run, the longer it takes to learn/build up Your body. It's very important to "listen" to Your body and rest when it needs it. Everything to prevent injuries and other bad stuff. Also psychological things. You have to feel the harmony with life (family, work etc). So, in about Feb-March I will step up training from 33-35 miles to about 37-43 miles per week.

One of my trials and down there is my home :-)

Always smile when running, at least afterwards! 

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment