Wednesday 5 December 2012

224 days left...

... and today I did a very nice evening run. All day was quite cold -18°C (-0.4F) which means that my run was below zero in both Celsius and Fahrenheit. Fun!

Well, the run this evening was very special in another way. It was absolutely a Galactic Run! It was a starry night full of shooting stars and some planets like Jupiter and Uranus for example. The reason I call this run a Galactic Run is because: With my very eyes I could see a small tiny cloud like object in the constellation of Pegasus - The Andromeda Galaxy... A galaxy 5-10 times bigger than our Milky Way! One "scary" thing about the Andromeda galaxy is it's velocity at 120 km/s, like a bullet, and the direction of it is the Milky Way... But don't panic! Only in about 3 000 000 000 years :-)


Well, me and Elton ran about 2 miles and then I dropped him of while passing my home. Then I ran another 3 miles. Last 50 m I felt a little pain in my calf on the right leg. It's to cold running long runs anyway so perhaps a little rest will do...

Now it's good having friends inspire me... Hey! Why not register on my blog as members just to inspire me more! I have been talking to some interesting companies who wonder a little about my run. Perhaps you guys out there can help me with a cause :-) Well, I will be back with this thoughts later on...

View from my work. 0.4F...
Behind those houses is the lake I will defeat!

Me after the Galactic Run!

Light, Easy and Smooth!



No comments:

Post a Comment