Sunday 14 April 2019

LOVE..

.. is the essence of our existence. The vital force that gives us energy and direction and connects one heart to another.
Love!
Running is Love!

Love
is an irresistible attraction and affection for a person, a place, an idea or for life itself.

Love is to cherish others and treat them with tenderness. Love grows with tolerance and appreciation. It has the power to heal. It obliges us continuous improvement while we are freed from the need to control or shape anyone in our image.
My dog, Malte, is Love!
Charity of commitment and seasoned with kindness is our greatest gift of love.

To practice love:

* I allow myself to have deep relationships.
* I engage wholeheartedly.
* I show love through good deeds.
* I accept and appreciate those I love.
* I work with myself in the way love requires.
* I care about what I love in my life.

Dare to smile!
Dare to say Hello!
Dare to peek around corners!
Dare to do what You think!
Dare to accept!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment