Monday 7 March 2022

Reflection is not a bad thing

 

Brothers in Arms

 

 

 

 

These mist covered

mountains

Are a home now for me

But my home is the lowlands

And always will be

Some day you´ll return to

Your valleys and farms

And you`ll no longer burn to

be brothers in arms.

 

Through these fields of

destruction

Baptism of fire

I´ve witnessed your suffering

As the battle raged higher

And though they did hurt me

so bad

In my fear and alarm

You did not desert me my

brothers in arms

 

There´s so many different

worlds

So many different suns

And we have just one world

But we live in different ones

 

Now the sun´s go to hell

 

And the moon´s riding high

Let me bid you farewell

Every man has to die

But it´s written in the starlight

And every line in your palm

We´re fools to make war on

Our brothers in arms


/Dire Straits


Gregorians - Brother in Arms

No comments:

Post a Comment