Tuesday 20 August 2013

RUNNING AGAIN!!

Hello friends out there! Well, I'm not writing that much since The Run around the lake here but I will write every weekend. Or perhaps right after the weekend. This Saturday and Sunday I was up in the mountains and tried to run a little. I did two runs and didn't feel anything at all in my tendon back of my right knee. So happy I can't tell!

Only real pain I got was soreness and lactic acid but that's like heaven if compare to that pain I had from the injury! Once again I'm so happy to run again :-)

Pictures below is taken on my way up to the top behind my lodge in the mountains.
I went ALL WAY UP! About 1620 ft in 2,5 miles! Pictures below was taken on the way up to the top Sunday 18th Aug. :-)

I really loved every step today! Muddy, but I loved it!
Not injured and no pain at all :-)
Lovely views on the way up to the top of the mountain...
Up, up, up! Never give up! Soon there!
The goal is reached! Finally at the top.
My legs really hurts with lactic ;-)
Me at the top when I could stand again...

Little rest before running down again.
Much harder to go down than up I think...
Ferns have been on earth for about 350 million years
and dominated for 100 million years...
Lot of them on this mountain.
Well, I did meet some people walking and course I did say Hello and Smiled to them! They asked who I was running in the mountain like that... and I told them :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexiriun

No comments:

Post a Comment