Sunday 8 September 2013

290 days left and: "I'm Back!"...

... Terminator once said. Well, I'm no terminator just an ordinary runner. Well, ok! I did run around The Great Lake here. 137,88 miles in 44h, 57min, 4sec. Well, not a super-great time but the cause was to come around the lake... and I did it!

When running I didn't use my cellphone that much. Instead I got information from my family and friends by the way. It was unimaginably to understand how many people out there who was following me on the app Endomondo and in the local newspaper Östersunds Posten. Still can't believe how I could inspire that many...

Well, I just did my run and I want to thank You all who inspired me out there when running and I got a lot inspiration back from You all!

Me doing The Run of 137,88 miles...

Yesterday I did a run for 17 miles and felt just great before, under and after. Think my little overworked tendon in back of my right knee is healed to 100%. Still I must be careful and listen to the body before I do a little harder runnings but that's ok :-)

The St. Olavs relay goes from Trondheim to Ostersund.
In 4 days I will run about 208 miles with a friend!

As I wrote here 12 August 2013 I do have a new project "running" with a great friend. First I was going to do a 4-day relay of 208 miles called St.Olavs race all by myself but decided to do it with a friend. We will have a meeting where we decide how to implement the relay. It's a bit logistics that must be fixed with. Like car, food, where to do the shifts etc. Going to be SO FUN!

On todays 6,27 + 1 mile run I met some people and: All of them smiled and said a friendly Hello! When running yesterday to the city and back a friend in a car hooted at me :-) Fun!

Well, 290 days left to the 4-day relay and I can not wait... ;-)

As usual: Say Hello and Smile and everything will be much more fun!

Me on a mountain-run...

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment