Monday 30 September 2013

268 days left to the St. Olav´s race...

... and everything's alright. I work full time as a teacher at a secondary school, studying medical genetics in the evening and between that... I run.
On one of my runs up in the mountains :-)
 When running I normally have Elton, my dog, with me but when do my long-runs he is a little to old now. He's 9,5 years old now but still go strong I think. My body really is recovered for a while now but I haven't been running any extreme long-runs. Well, about 15K up to 28K (9,3-17,4mi) is ok but not Monday to Friday when I normally do about 3-7 miles. Usually I do my longer runs Saturday and Sunday mornings, when no job the day after.
My running-pal Elton
Couple of days ago my oldest daughter Ingrid called me on the phone to ask me if I wanted to run another marathon in Stockholm next year. She read that if one do 10 marathons one gets a gold medal.
Course I said -Yes! So fun to run with her again :-) Last time we did 4:27:08h and this time she wants to try out 4:00:00h. Well, time is nothing but the experience is everything!

I think it's more fun to help other with their goals. More than do really fast runs of my own... I have already reached my goals once and I'm satisfied with that. Still I will never stop running though! It's to fun... :-)
My daughter Ingrid a couple of  minutes after reaching the finish-line
4:27:08
I'm not only running in the mountains... :-)
 The mornings here gets colder and colder now. The winter will come this year too I think. Well, it doesn't matter as long as there is clothes in several layers and You'll stay warm.
Last winter and about -20°C (-4°F)...
When out running I always say Hello! and smile to the one I meet. It's really nice and you get a little warmer inside :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth my friends!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment