Sunday 20 October 2013

248 days left and...

... here I adds a cool thing that I usually run past on one of my rounds in the mountains :-)
Tried to put it out on Twitter but the picture was to big so here it is instead.
A swedish moose dressed for X-mas!
Alright folks, here we go! I have not been running for 6 days (not 10 as I wrote on Twitter...) depending on sickness. I had to stay home from work Tuesday to Thursday. I'm still having a little cold left but no pain in my body or when swallow and no fever. I'm writing about my sickness a little (yeah it's not fun but just wait) just to tell you all how dangerous it could be to train when ill.

It really can be bad running when sick because you might get much more sick or even get a cardiovascular inflammation. Please beware of that! When sick I always have this motto:

If you are sick so sit back, take it easy and relax until your healthy again!

For now I'm looking for good sponsors the relay this summer. The fee is a bit high but I think it will come through one way or another... Money aren't a problem if you really want to run!

Think I miss it...
My mental coach and me on The Run
Sometimes I wonder about... 137,88 miles!
Well, friends! Bedtime here now and there WILL be a wonderful day tomorrow.. too!
Take care and never forget to say Hello and Smile to people... and dogs :-)

Easy, Light and Smooooth or #ELS!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment