Saturday 7 December 2013

200 days left to relay...

...it is two weeks since the last blog post but it has it's reasons. I run regularly, working full time and studying genetic evenings and weekends. Should be fun when it's over so I can focus more on the family... and the run ;-)

I have received several new running friends lately and especially last Saturday. We were about 70 Santas, snowmen and Lucias who ran a kind of social marathon. Ten of us ran for the very first time a marathon! Congratulations to them!

First of all I did run to the start (8,7 mi) in about 1:08 h. Then, 30 min later, we took of for The Run of The Day! I have been writing about the feelings when give inspiration to others. This day was full of inspiration in all directions. One of my best marathon ever. See, it's not about speed all the time. It's a lot of all those great meetings and chats along the way. I sometime say: The goal is nothing, the road is everything! and this time it was: AWESOME!

All images except the first one are taken by amazing photographers who attended this great day!
Hey! Santas on the run 8am and still dark!
All did just GREAT! And it was so fun!
Running together is a new dimension. Try it!

My friend Dag Wasdahl and  me.
When it's more than running!



Can't find any words for it... just FUN and INSPIRATION!
:-)
Struggling, pep-talking and never giving up!
When reached the goal! 
The GREAT runners just reached the goal!
I think You all are just so AWESOME!
:-) 
More happy people!
I am so privileged to have met so many new friends! I know there's a lot more pics with more amazing people but I count You all in as great runners and friends.

Take care out there and live every day with passion! Always say Hello and Smile to the one You meet!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment