Thursday 12 June 2014

12 days left..

.. and it starts to feel a little like last summer when I ran around the Great Lake. A little exciting but also a bit scary! What I've really gotten myself into now..

I feel like a river.
I've got the power but also the smoothness when going forward.
After some runs I use to take of my shoes and run barefooted. Well, i'm not a fanatic! Just like that feeling to let my feet be free! Just like Elton up in the great woods without a leash I guess :-)

Most of my runs is on roads and paths but sometimes great XC right out in the middle of nowhere. It's on those runs I can see natures wild life which give me a kind of mental training.

Running fast isn't a major thing for me anymore. Social-runnings are more fun! Or alone with Elton up in the mountains. I do not run for money or for my living. Only because I love it, since 1969!

This is a great place running into!
Up in the mountains where I use to be a lot summertime.
Soft but hilly ;-)

A week ago me and a friend did about 12,3 miles X-trail. Fun and sometimes wet, muddy and hilly. Well, we ran almost all the way. Except when taking some nice pics.
Great hills. Rope was needed! :-)
Two runners who look tough standing on an old place of execution ...
We did a great run north of Östersund city. It was a hot and sunny day so we had to bring water with us. Well, I did drink from some streams as usual. But thanks for the water anyway Dag, my friend!

Just after a run last weekend. Sunny and very hot.
It was the calm before a great discharge with thunder!
Well, take care out there friends. Always be friendly and smile a little :-)

Try to go Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment