Monday 12 January 2015

At last came the snow and cold!

Well, there has been some snow and a bit chilly for a while, but not as it use to be. Sometimes I wonder if there are so-called climate change, which is why we have a little worse winters up here than usual..
2 dm of snow just over night :-)



One fine running up here in north!
I am now completely healthy! No pain and the cold has settled. I really hope for a nice winter, a fine spring and a great summer! I do hope I will feel good so my 48h run will go right in August.

Amazing how one can exercise the body to fix races like that! The body and soul are awesome! What other words can else be used?

Never forget that the will can move mountains! The choice is yours!
My new winter shoes.
Asics Fuji Setsu
"Setsu" means "snow" in japanese by the way ;-)


I have not been able to run as usual because of some infection in the body, and not able to go full speed. This does not bother me as much as it is about all the time listening to your body, do not worry and instead train at the right level and regularly. If you have a dog the problem normally is solved because he/she must come out lot of times everyday ;-)
My running-group at Saturdays.
Yes, it's mostly #ELS :-)
Even if sick one have a choice to say Hello! and smile to the one you meet out there! Being happy is not a crime and not yet coated with taxes. remember that!

Ok, then we are well and clenched and ensures that the path to the target will be a really fun ride. The goal is nothing the road is all!
A happy Flexirun when out there running!
Take care and care about others!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun



3 comments:

  1. Very similar weather to here in Canada as the polar vortex creeps south. -20 this morning but blue sky! Great day to run with face mask. Do you have your 2015 races picked out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! Saw this just now!
      Well, 18/4 I did 61048m in a 6h-run.
      31/5 I will run another Stockholm marathon with my daughter.
      End of June there is a relay called St.Olavs race between Trondheim-Ostersund (Norway to Sweden), 205 miles (Last year me and a friend had a team)
      But the great goal this year is a 48h-run at my home-arena where it all started 46 years ago :-)
      /Claes

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete