Sunday 4 January 2015

New year and new races...

...is now on!

I really do love to run. I can not deny that! Well, it is not only the run, in itself, but also everything around it I guess. The nature, all those social meetings, new people and beautiful places you might see.
As you might imagine is running for me so much more than just the left, right, left..
From one of my runs.
See, the sunset is almost there.. 14:36!
Where I live, the sun is almost never up there in winter. Just a few hours then it goes down and everything gets dark.
As you may now understand it's the inverse relationship in the summer. When the sun almost never goes down! :-)
Well, I'm not a fan but their snowmobile trails are great to run in!
 I have a lot of woods to run in around here and I just.. LOVE IT! It is so peaceful. Almost like balm for the soul. Sometimes I see moose, deer, reindeer, foxes, eagles. And, if your lucky, lynx or bear.
Guess they have seen me more often than I have seen them ;-)
The great forrest. Well, some places have no trees though but it's nice views.
Below a clip from the gym where I use to do some exercises. I rather run outside but warmup is ok.
Never forget to do warmup before do running or exercise. Otherwise you might get hurt. Easy, Light and Smooth even here!
Also remember elite distance runners do warm up. I just read the kenyans do about 90% of the running in a very slow pace.. #ELS ;-)


Ok, friends! That's all from me and Sweden. Always say Hello! and smile! Try it, like it!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment