Sunday 22 February 2015

Snow and ice..

.. doesn't stop me from running!

I run despite cold, snow and ice. Some wonder if it can really be good to run so far in the cold, which can sometimes prevail here where I live.

It can always be debated, but my opinion is that it is perfectly possible just to dress in several layers and to keep the speed down a bit. One should also cover the nose and mouth with a scarf or a so-called heat exchangers.


Yes, now is the decision rooted in my brain. This is the 48-hour ultra race I will give to me on August 31, 2015, starting 12 am.
It's the very same track where all started 1969. I was 8 years old and really loved the time running there 2-3 times a week.

I just have to say that I got the feeling that the circle begins to close. No, I will not stop running after the race but emotionally, I will reach a new dimension I think. Feels strange, exciting and fun!

Elton! My little running friend.
Some days up here are really nice!

Well, more ice than snow this strange winter.
Climate-change..
Well, from now on there will be more ELS-running. The plan is to run two times a week to work. That will do about 58-59 km (36 miles) in just two days. Then there is 3-4 more days to run so I might rest 1-2 days. It's important not to forget the rest.

Take care, smile and try to say Hello! out there my friends!

Easy, Light and Smooth! #ELS
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment