Tuesday 10 March 2015

Skövde Ultrafestival 2015

Well, I've already decided to run this ultra race (please check link) in my hometown of Skövde. On the sports ground where it all began 46 years ago.
Skövde IP
(the running track in my hometown Skövde)

It feels good in my body and I feel fine mentally. No major problems then at all.

I come not to be completely alone as a runner this time which feels great. When I ran around the Great Lake, the lake which is right next to where I live, I was the only one who ran and all the others who were cheering.

When I ran around a lake there was those new views all the time. This time I will run a lap-race at a track. Round and round and round.. ;-)

If you disconnect the thoughts that have been with that one becomes sick to do so, there are of course lots of positive things to run on this way. You get the energy in the form of sports drinks and other energy each lap (400m) eg.

Once again. Why? Why am I doing this crazy runnings? Well, I can't tell why. Not in words! It's a feeling I do not understand. I just do it to be "whole" I guess. I just can say I LOVE to run! That's it! It's not important why!

So therefore my friends, I will not discuss why I'm running anymore. I can't tell anyway :-)

A climbing runner :-)
Don't forget to have fun when out there running!

Back from Stockholm, the capital of Sweden.
A wonderful city but I think I like the mountains a bit more ;-)

All meetings with people, animals and nature is clearly one reason why I run. Perhaps everything.

Please take care and remember to say Hello! and smile to the one You meet out there!

Easy, Light and Smooth (ELS)
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment