Thursday 26 March 2015

I'm running and running...

Some wonder when I will stop running. Sometimes I wonder myself about it but mostly because I shall have something to think about while I'm running ;-)
Me a runner!
What distinguishes a runner anyway? Well, it is in a way a pretty easy question to answer. It is simply someone running! Almost anyone can run. One doesn't have to run fast to be a runner.

The definition seems to regularly have two feet above the ground!
Many believe they have the right to tell others how to run. The "right" technology, so to speak. There is a basic technique to save as much energy as possible of course, but ultimately it is very personal how to run.

It can be very difficult to describe in words how to run. It's best to experiment with a little help of runner you know. I often see runners who take little too long strides when running. Take off your shoes and run barefoot on a hard surface. Then I promise you that you will not take too long strides or insert your heel first.. ;-)

No, I shall not tell you how to do. Let sense control!
From my run around The Great Lake.
137,88 miles (221,9 km) in 42 hours.
I didn't get any medal, no money, no nothing! Well, but a lot of new friends though! Worth more than all medals and money in the world I think. Yes, I might be crazy but I'm healthy and happy instead :-)

Wintertime it could be about -30°C (-22F) here.
Well, just take it Easy, Light and Smooth and bring some clothes on ;-)
The Big Lake Run (137,88 miles)
 Running for me is the feeling of being a part of nature, and all the wonderful meetings with different people. To get and give inspiration is perhaps among the best you can be a part of.

Well, I'm not only meet people out there :-D
 Do you know that moose have a giant soft mule! No animals are by nature evil. On the contrary, they are very affectionate and follows very simple but strict rules. Humans have much to learn from animals and nature ..
On the run a beautiful day once.
 You can not be happy all day.. or? Humor is a pleasant companion through life! Never forget that when hard out there. :-)
Just kidding!
Take care now and please inspire as much people out there as You can. Try a smile and a Hello! :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun


No comments:

Post a Comment