Thursday 9 April 2015

April..

… is here and the weather turn between snow, wind and sun. For me it doesn’t matter that much. I just put my running-cloths on.
 
On the run :-)
Instead to focus on negative thoughts I always find something positive makes me happy. Normally I don´t think at all. I just do! ;-)

When not care about speed when running instead I focus on the things happening on the way. My legs have been moving for 46 years and now they can run without me thinking. What I mean is I can focus on positive things instead. Well, it is positive to run but the inspire that I store in my cells comes from people I meet, animals I see and views I´ll be a part of.
It’s like I´m running in another dimension. Crazy but true!
I like different! J
All are unique, all can smile and say Hello!

113 days from now (July 31st – Aug 2nd) I will be standing on the start-line to run my 48h at my home-arena.
I´m still not nervous, just filled with happiness and expectations. It’s going to be fun! I will meet a lot of people. Friends I haven´t met and old friends coming just to follow my run and cheer me up.

Feels I´m still that 8-year old boy running because he loves it so much!

Guess I’m lucky because I can run like I do. It´s a kind of a gift and I want to take care of it. Who else but me can do it?


I like to run in the forrest. The silence, the views and all the animals you usually see out there gives me a huge inspiration and love for my running.

Quite recently, even the bears awakened from their hibernation, which means you have to be a little mindful of tracks, claw marks on trees, excavated anthills, etc. when you are out running ;-)

Some days are great when out running :-)
One great hill!
About 5,5 km straight up in the sky and then some great trails!
I do not differentiate anyone. I believe that everyone has the right to be who they are and believe what they want. My only hope and as a mantra is to smile to you and say Hello!

Me on a Wednesday evening when out running with refugees from Eritrea and Syria.
You really get filled with inspiration when You can GIVE!
Yes, Elton's behind me and I guess he's most loved of us all :-)
I think I did a tweet mention something about my happiness and love that I can run. Well, it's not a lie. No money in the world could hold me from my running. I'm not a whole man if I can't run!

I've seen so many places, met a lot of people and experienced the peace out in the forrest or in the mountains. I think I'm the most happy when out there running.. We're build for movement!

Just.. HAPPY!
Well, take care, smile and dare to say Hello! to all living things out there :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth! #ELS
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment