Sunday 26 April 2015

Running - A way of living!

Yes, I run very regularly. Maybe one could even say often. However, it is important not to get out of hand so that it becomes a compulsion. It must be fun, otherwise it could set off.

With 46 years of running the inspiration is the most important thing for me. By acting or being in a way that inspires other people becomes even I inspired.
A great evening-run with my son Magnus :-)
There currently are 94 days left until the day "D". The day when I will start on my home ground once again.  Difference now the time is that instead of 1000 m (0.62 mi) and 2.5 laps on the track and I will run anywhere from 250-300 km (155-186 mi). Instead of 3 minutes, I will run in 2880 minutes or 48 hours. ;-)
No fake! I am that happy every Wednesday at 7pm.
Love running with my Syrian, Eritrean and others friends!!
Every Wednesday at 7pm I use to run with refugees where I live. It's fun, educational and exciting all at once! So many destinies, cultures and religions gathered in one place. And it works!

All shows respect, help and care for each other in a wonderful way. Just what we all can do. If we only want! :-)
My best friend when it comes to running. Elton!
Here, after a great run up in the woods

Me and Elton at Åre checking out some downhill skiing.
Today I signed up for my 48h-run between July 31st thru August 2nd. Going to be so fun meeting other "crazy" runners. :-)
From one of my runnings.
Behind me lays the Big Lake I ran around 2013 :-)

Windy, rainy and cold..
But I did run!

During a run with a good friend!
This time in a sunny weather!
Try to say hello! and smile, and things will happen!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment