Monday 4 May 2015

Signed up for a 48h run..

Some say: That it is not wise! Some ask: Why? Others just shakes their heads.

I can understand the reactions I get from people. They certainly have the right to their thoughts and questions. That it is not wise physically, I can very well agree to all that.

A body is possibly built to move me 30 km a day. Not more! How to move five times as much every day for 48 hours is probably insanity.


My conviction is this. I run because I can and because I want to! Physically I break down my body, but not so that it breaks. Mentally something amazing  happens. The more I break down the body the more you strengthen the mental in you. Like Yin and Yang perhaps..

No, I don't have any bad or negative feelings about my upcoming running. I do not think in that way. I love running and.. Well, that's just it! I focus in having fun and not in all those things might happen.

Elton and me on one of our evening-runs.
He's more than 10 years now but still give me a lot of inspiration :-)
Blue Anemone
One of the spring-flowers here :-)
Well, You know how to do friends! A smile and a Hello! is the right way to go :-)

Take care and go Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment