Tuesday 26 May 2015

The weeks before a marathon..

..I usually cut down on training. There is still nothing you can do to improve so short a time just around the run. Better to take it easy, jog easily and begin to focus mentally on that it will be fun!

To implement long runs is more in the head than in the legs.. Remember that!

I have run quite a lot for some time now. The body begins to slowly speak up. Two weeks ago, I had little sense of an Achilles tendon. No, I do not want to say that I immediately was damaged but the body simply wanted to take it easy. By listening to my body and really cut down on my running so will all the destructive practice now instead be converted to both physical- and mental energy.
You see, running is so much more than just using your legs. The run itself is just a tool to get the body at a certain load. It is then, when the body is recovered, as you shall live and enjoy!

Well, friends! Another part is probably the very best part. At least a very important one. That´s the social part. Never forget to give if you want to get something. It's so easy to smile and say Hello!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment