Sunday 18 December 2016

Another day in Paradise and eyes peaked opened once again.

Yes, I promised yesterday that there would come a little inspiration report because the impressions were so numerous and overwhelming that I could not quite sort them with the right feeling. The question is if I can be there now? We shall see.
The road to Paradise? No the road IN Paradise!
In Friday night I packed my face a little adventure in the northern part of Jamtland (the county where I come from) for an additional small löptur in my life. It was actually a bit nervous, I admit. Not so much how it would go. As for the run is no problem, but inside it's not really a hundred yet. Have talked to the doctors and I have no fever or pain, I can be relatively calm.

I picked up Martha 7:20 Saturday morning and on the way there I saw two deer that ran across the road in the fog. You have to be on their guard. We set off towards Strömsund and were in place just before 09. Thought we were the first for no runners were there? Martha found a list and, of course, so had both and Staffan Mats already signed and gone out ;-)
09:30 in the morning and the sun is about to wake :-)
Well, we got the brilliant idea to not run up with them without meeting them instead. To begin with, we met Eva and Michael was putting out all kilometers statements. However, facing the wrong way! ;-)

Then we saw a flock of ravens, which of course in itself is quite unusual. The strange thing was that they were circulating like vultures over us. Seemed like hungry .. Martha and I were the risers in the legs so us they did not bother about. Began to suspect that Staffan and Mats was exhausted somewhere ... ;-)

But, oh no! We met both of them safe and sound after a while battling well against their targets precisely. You are amazing and inspired us tremendously!
After 7 km, it was time for me to drink water and eat half a banana. Had promised myself to drink plenty of water to kidney sake. Felt great to run. Almost like "before" in time. Continued alone two laps with light bones, but I felt it was not quite a hundred. Oh well soon water and sweets as well as a completely incomparable sunrise on G.

The Ravens were retained and circulated even this lap but now significantly lower. It almost got eye contact with them. "Are you sure you have the energy?" they seemed to ask. Just bite the bullet and run as easily as they could. Anything to not appear weak ... which of course in itself is something wrong. Does not it feel good, it is brave to choose a different path.
Just so beautiful!
Now it started to come runner on "conveyor belt" (Gothenburg) and I had a tough job to run, smile, say hello! (Even if it was not for strangers this time) and moreover shoot best of our ability at the same time. "Multitasking" is called for certain, I think.

I chose to run two laps and then nearly a half-turn and follow Staffan back to the start / finish. Admittedly, I drank some water but it was not quite enough so I chose to ... not run more. It was apparently 18-20 km anything and I have not even had sore today. I'm just so pleased that I can run even if it was not around a lake this time.

Everyone I met smiled and waved giving me so much inspiration and joy that you probably do not really understand. No sooner I do it myself. I select some photos but think of course that all of you were fantastic.
An album is also on Vattudalens LDK: https://www.facebook.com/groups/178161392288192/?fref=ts

That said, I am satisfied, have patience and hope that one day I can run even longer ... :-)
About 20 km and I feel free!

Dare to smile, say hello stranger! and try to do the unexpected.
Or why not just run the other way for a little while ... sometimes!

Easy, Light and Smooth #ELS
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment