Thursday 22 November 2018

It's not always as it appears on the outside..


..It is also not sure that it can be measured. Nor do I think it's good to keep things inside Your head.
The body consists of a physical part that goes fairly quickly to build up, and a mental part that can take considerably longer time to build up.
Me and a good friend on a nice run.
On January 8, 2016, I entered the emergency room after about 2 months of soreness in the abdomen. I thought in the long run that there was a muscle or late problem.
It turned out that there was a strong blood poisoning due to the fact that a small kidney stone had made a hole where the ureter enters the kidney. Urine had leaked into the blood and blood into the kidney. No, that was not good simply.
Malte, my running pal, "stretching" after another running. 
Everything above is most about physical things. It is precisely the physical, most often measurable, as it is most written and talked about. Not if you have a physical or mental depression. A little strange, I think.
It is said that faith can move mountains. It must mean that mental is important! So why not pay attention to it more one might think.
Well, just so beautiful!
Ok, why do I write about physical and mental health, You might think. After been sick I have recovered my body pretty well. But I can sometimes feel tired and stressed about small things and that is probably because my brain do have so much to "take care" of. It will be better but I have to be patient. Still I feel positive and I also feel good when running!

Always go Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment