Friday 7 December 2018

Behind bars but on my way out!


Behind bars but on my way out..
"What kind of headline is that?" You might think. Well, I have been home sick for a week now but today I felt pretty ok I must say. To much thoughts, to much work, to much stress which is not good for anyone!
Beware when the pulse raises, the memory starts to fail and Your temper goes short. You only have ONE LIFE my friends!
Elton on one of our runs
But at the same time there is some positive things too. Every doctor I know always have, at least the last 3 years, told me that the worlds best medicine is... EXERCISE! So, that is why I´m running so much during this week from hell!

I have decided to run 7 km (4,35 miles) every day. That is my medicine! Physically I will be better and mentally I will be good.

Always smile!
Always say Hello! to strangers!
Always look around all the corners!
Always dare to dare!



#7Keveryday

Easy, Light and Smooth... always!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment