Thursday 14 November 2013

223 days left to the St.Olavs race...

... and I will write a little about last weekends running.

Saturday, November 9
Today I was thinking of a great run. About 20 miles. Well, a lot of things happened that disturbed me. Nothing that I could do anything about but the time just flow away from me. I woke up at 10 am and half the day was gone and so where my 20-miler... Did some other things instead that also was important. Don´t think I didn't run this day! Oh, no! I did some great hills instead :-) I was absolutely mad out there. Up and down, up and down. I did 5 hills and a total of about 6 miles. Exhausted but satisfied!
After 3 hills and 2 more to go...
The old tower from 1172 - The Castella -

Sunday, November 10
My children celebrated me on Father´s Day today. And the gave me a very nice cup and some chocolate for present. Thank You so much children! :-)
:-)
I did a great run for 11 miles and it felt great in my whole body. Perhaps just a little tired because of some hard runs earlier in the week but that's ok. I'm a kind of guy that always take a harder way before the easy one.
If it's windy, it's better to run against the wind at the end when you're tired than at the beginning when you are refreshed!
First snow and the forrest is white and green. 

Tracks from the very seldom... Flexirun!


There was great views along the run.
Over there you can see the town Östersund and my friend.... The Great Lake!

Remember to say Hello and Smile to everyone you might meet out there friends! Perhaps you will make someones day really positive!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment