Monday 4 November 2013

233 days left to the relay...

... and all of last week, I was free and could run pretty much. It was 55.55 miles and a lot tougher workouts at higher speeds than usual. Think it starts to come off properly now :-)

Well, as said before I did a lot of so called quality-pass when I run faster, hills etc.  Don't worry! I also did some nice #ELS-runs (Easy, Light and Smooth) when running much slower than usual. The endurance will be great with those runnings.

It's autumn here, almost winter, so I'll give you some pictures from yesterday's run.. A great run at 11,58 miles :-)
Me after just about a mile... Feeling good!
Sometimes I listen to music when running and American Native music is great!
I passed a stone quarry on the road.
One meter of the mountain is the same as a million years!
 
Almost only black and white outside now...
Just beautiful!
You may not see it but it is one mile uphill.

Perfect place for moose...


Just so great!
Ice on the creeks...
Sometimes on my run, when higher up, there was snow on the road.
It is an old firing range that I run at sometimes. Here's a scrapped tank...
Couple of miles straight road...
Good for your mental training!
Another great view on the run.
It's dark at about 15:40 now so better to run back home.
Just a few miles from home, I met both humans and horses. It was extremely nice people who visited refugees and let the kids enjoy riding. A credit to people who care about others!
Well, never say it's impossible! Try to say Hello and Smile to the ones You meet out there!

Easy, Light and Smooth also makes You Fast!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment