Monday 31 March 2014

85 days left to relay..

..between Trondheim (Norway) to Ostersund (Sweden) and I feel better and better after my cold.

I've started to go to a gym! Well, I'm not a bodybuilder but just want to improve my running with strength and mobility. It's really fun and also nice to meet more great people!
Summertime I normally alternating between running and cycling. From now on, I will also go to the gym.
Majsans honey is best for colds!
Honey is great when cold. Honey is actually really good both when you have a cold and purely preventive. I normally use it directly on bread and sometimes in a cup of hot water. There is a poison in the honey that keeps insects away. In this way builds my immune up against this poison and the chance for cold reduces. Just start to put a spoon of honey in the hot water (which incidentally destroys the "poison" and the effect) and then one spoon in your mouth ;-)

View from Saturdays run. Sunny and nice!
A happy #ELS-runner!
A early Saturday morning.
Saturdays run was great and I felt alright. Just som stiffness from the gym.. ;-) I did 8,87 miles in about 80 min. 08:00 I went into the gym to do some exercise for my legs. I was not the first guy on the gym. It was fun and some nice chats :-)

I do not often buy a lot of stuff but today I went to the running store.
Well, a new jacket, singlet and a pair of  tights:-)
We did have a large hurricane here this fall and a lot of trees went down.
Unfortunately it's the trees just behind a school who used for education.
Well, there will be a new forrest but in about 70 years.

Now Team Flexirunners notified St.Olavsloppet! The relay between the city of Trondheim in Norway to the city of Östersund in Sweden. In four days I and a friend, two runners, to traverse 210.64 miles / 339 km!

Perhaps we will use at least the cap ;-)
I once read a book by a North American Indian by the name of Bear Heart. He was a very wise man both were trained medicine man and also a psychologist. He managed to unite these two cultures in a fantastic way. He has said many wise things. Here is a statement:

If we should fail, it is better to fail while trying rather than just giving up. 

Take care and live every day! Say Hello and Smile to the one You meet out there.

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment