Saturday 12 April 2014

73 days left...

... to the relay and here's the St.Olavsloppet the movie!

Well, hi there again! I'm so proud that people really read my little crazy blog. Thank You all! Guess You're the big stars of this blog. Without You.. no blog. From mid January until about two weeks ago I've been sick (cold) and also a crazy injure in my left foot. Some kind of pain that was hard to get rid of. I did a lot of alternative training and used a cream made of Aloe Vera. An ointment that increases blood circulation. I'm alright almost 100% I think :-)

I have also started going to the gym to increase my leg muscles a little. This is to simply increase the amount of glycogen to be stored. After about 2-2:10 hours this energy ends and your body  begins to burn different types of fats instead.

I´m not a bodybuilder but it's fun ending up my running-journeys at the gym. Hard but after just about 6 times I already can see some positive results. There are also some great people down there to chat around with :-)
Me in the beginning of a 3,4 mile long hill...
The day gave me 13,1 more great miles to my legs. I went out slowly but increased gradually and then pushed what I had in 3.67 miles with 642 feet elevation difference... It was hard but went incredibly well :-)
"Flexirun "at the the top of the hill!
Still smiling as usual! ;-)
The race on Saturday was absolutely lovely but quite tough so I took it much calmer on Sunday. Also took the opportunity to do a little longer walk with Elton to check out the surroundings a bit. I've heard swans so perhaps we'll might see them. Although it looks like winter is spring after all on the way.
"Down by the river"
Well, brought Elton out for a nice walk in Åre.
The beavers have had their party-time I guess!
These animals have great teeth..
Elton is pissed that he missed the party with the beavers! ;-)
Well, I think the great feelings from The Great Big Lake Run (138,88 miles in 43:57:04 h) now are coming back to me. Only 73, soon 72, days left now to the next big thing.
Hope that The Great Relay (205 miles), June 25-28, will be fun. Me and a friend named Staffan Westberg will run it together. Normally there's about 20-30 people running in a team but we are.. TWO! It's in four days so I think it will be ok.

Ok, I'm running about 30-35 miles per week right now but increasing a little every wee. Going to the gym is, for an example, one kind of increase.

Take care if You run on roads with crazy cars and please say Hello and Smile when you meat a person!

Easy, Light and Smoth! #ELS
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment