Tuesday 4 November 2014

48 hours..

I've done it before so it's nothing new to me. I know what it's about and just like a crocodile with his reptilian brain, I begin, slowly but surely, to set me in the fall 2015.

How are you actually tossing if you think that this kind of running is fun. Well, funny one can discuss. Actually, the question of something you just have to do.
There are some strange driving force, long in there, in which almost forces me to conduct races. Short and long.

The really strange thing is that for me is about positive feelings, which is very important! One can almost equate this to life spiral DNA. An upward spiral as well.

Just a few days before the snow arrived..
A kiss from Elton :-)
The second lodge up in the mountains.
A great place for recreation and running.

Well, I've been having a cold for about a month. But no worries! I still can run but not with a very high pulse though. It feels much better every day so..

In the picture above You can see me and a very good friend. It's Thursday and my running-day. I run 9 miles to my work in the morning and the 9 more miles home again. This is on my way home and it snowed 0,5 feet during the day. Well, almost nothing stop me from running I think ;-)

Me and some happy runners one Saturday-morning.
Mostly we run about 1 hour.
Me doing hills!
Quite fun.. after about 3 times..
I did 7 this time :-)
Ok, it feels GREAT having a project again and a 48-hour run again will be nice.. or?
As BB King sings: "The Thrill Is Gone" really doesn't fit me I think. The thrill is not gone, it's on!

Remember to say Hello! and do smile to the one You meet my friends! ;-)

Easy, Light and Smooth! #ELS
/Claes
Flexirun in his right element.
In the mountains!

No comments:

Post a Comment