Tuesday 18 November 2014

Autumn and soon snow..

.. here in Sweden. But still it's a little warmer than usual I think.

Sometimes I think about climate change .. Yes, you do not really know what to believe. Sure there are natural changes but I suspect that even humans are involved any way.
Today's running between 15: 45-16: 20 ;-)

Well, I've been running as usual even if I've got a little cold. Running without a pulse has been the trick ;-)

Just saw I've been running 1232 miles (1983 km) this year.. so far. The length of Sweden 977 miles (1572 km). Normally I run back and forth in a season ;-)

The great tower where I live!
It's called "The Castella" which is latin
and means "defence-tower".
From 1172..
 The area/county where I live is called Brunflo (follow link) and there has been people here from at least 450 A.C. Probably longer..
There are plenty of roads and forest to run in if You like. Which I do :-)

Well, me and some runners on one of our Saturday-runs.
It's fun to run together!
Every Saturday at 9 AM those who can are running together. We do run in a pace so that everyone can follow. We both give and receive inspiration from each other and it's so fun.
Try it!

I will keep on running and increase very slow. For now I run at least 37 miles every week. Just rolling on. Once a week I do run back and forth to my job which gives me about 17 of those miles. In March I will increase from one to two runs like that. So 34 miles in two days means I've got 5 days left for exercise/runs. Well, guess I need 2 days rest so 3 more days of running perhaps.

Take care, say Hello! and smile!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment