Tuesday 2 December 2014

Not running...

...doesn't mean I'm not a runner! I'm only got a bad cold which force me to take it a little easy.
Not a very big trouble either! My body just want to rest for a while and it's fine with me.

See, You still can "exercise" even if You can't run. I'll exercise my patience with chocolate, coffee and writing in the blog.

Well, I also trains to keep my endorphins in check!


Elton and me out for a walk.
Instead of running I just rest, walk with Elton and work a little. There's not much to do about it but wait. When not sick anymore I will run again. I will start running towards my big goal in 2015.
A 48-hour race in the very track I started my running when 8 years old!

It will be so exciting to run with service every 400 meters! Not normal for me when out running. I wear or buy what I need for the road. If I'm in the woods or in the mountains basically what I need in nature, which is handy. Here you can drink the water when you're outside. It's good water!

Old running shoes can be given away to those more needy instead of just throwing them away!
I have given away seven pairs of shoes to refugees around here.
Here where I live, we have a refugee camp (Syria, Afghanistan, Eritrea, etc.) and I run a turn with them every Wednesday evening. It's so fun to be able to help in this very simple way because I'll be running anyway.
They are extremely excited and they see absolutely no obstacles. Keep in mind that they ran in sandals in the snow at the beginning.
Well, now I've given away almost all my running shoes and it feels so good!

Elton waiting to taste.
"Just a little master! Please.."
Some people tend to ask me what type of food I eat because I run so much, or burn a lot of energy if you like.
Well, I probably eat most things, but maybe it's a little overweight ate vegetables, but protein is needed of course and then meat perhaps is the simplest way. However, I eat less meat than before and not solely for my own sake but also for the environment.

My wife and I celebrated the so-called Silver Wedding December 1st.
25 years of marriage! :-)

Our Christmas tree seen through an icy car windows. Cool!
Well, take it easy my friends and try a Hello! and a smile out there! You will be surprised what can happen!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment