Monday 8 December 2014

Second Sunday of Advent..

.. and  I've been running both Saturday and Sunday. It felt rather ok I'll say! Little cold left but ok.
Of course, I'm sad sometimes but rarely!
This Friday there came a package to me. I will try a new brand of shoes. Ultrafriends told me to try Hoka. They really was great I must say. First time I ran in them it felt good but after 6 mile I felt something in my left foot.  A tendon seams! Well, full of experience I just change the insole to one fit my feet and it was just perfect ;-)

As you all probably noticed, I am quite positive and full of expectation and longing for the fall of 2014. That's when I should run, not only in 42h, but in 6 more hours!
It is an ultra festival in my hometown where I was eight years old and started running :-)

I'll let You all now about it! Endurance, strength, rest, and energy intake are the four cornerstones of my strategy. The hardest is to take in energy I think.
Hoka One One Rapa Nui 2.
A very nice shoe which I got in LOVE with after 5 min.

Elton and me in town.
To much people so we went down to the lake
watch the birds instead..
Well, at MÅVA, I lift weights twice a week from now on, to build more muscle volume. Some wonder then if I do not "get more lag on" then. The reason is primarily to increase the ability to store the amount of glycogen in the muscles and thus increasing energy stores more.

So I'm sure it will be a fantastic, exciting and a little mixed emotions this coming year of 2015 ;-)

Ok, friends. A snail!
Guess what's the meaning of that is?

Easy, Light and Smooth!
Never forget to say Hello! and smile. It's much easier than you could ever believe:-)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment