Sunday 6 December 2015

18 days to X-mas.

Hello friends!

Still a bit injured but it´s on the right way so I´m happy anyway. I did about 15,5 miles (25km) with a great friend and it felt pretty good. The snow has arrived but it´s not that cold so running is still alright.

This week has been pretty cool I must say. I´ve got a great job teaching math and science. I have been running and done other nice things. Guess I´m privileged!

Me with some great friends.
A life without friends probably isn´t a life!
Me on that 15,5 mile-run (25,5km).
I´m going for next project. About 100 miles and as always:
No medal, No money no nothing but the adventure!
I have a lot of things but if I close my eyes it's not the things I see. There are experiences that I see.
If I were free to wish what I wanted, it's probably that all should feel that feeling of being free, have friends and be happy would be among desires.

My wish would be...

To be free,
to be wild
and just like a child.

And if I get lost,
I really don´t mind
cos I´m me
doing just fine.



Resting after my run in front of the fire. So cozy!
I made food today. Broccoli Gratin with chicken breasts. Yummy! In addition I have added the Christmas-herring today! 5 min and then it was done. Will be great on our Christmas-table.
So nice!
Well, as always friends. Take care, smile and dare to say Hello! :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment