Tuesday 1 December 2015

BACK ON TRACK!

I really think I'm back out there running again. I have had some kind of infection for month probably. All I could do was to rest.
Well, that's ok. What else can I do than lay back and relax. ;-)

Yesterday I was out running with my wife and our dog Elton. Ok, just 1,5 km but with NO PAIN!
I was so happy I almost cried.

It´s winter here now and it´s getting colder. About 0°C (32F) and soon perhaps colder than that. I have been running in about -32°C (0F) once. Ok, perhaps You have to put some more layers on and run slow but it´s not really a big problem though ;-)

I´m also pleased, or blessed perhaps, with a new projekt. I´ll soon going to tell You all more about it.

I love to run but also snow!
Just outside my house.
The tower is called Kastalen from the latin Castella which is a defencetower.
It´s from 1172 a.d.
It´s nice to lit up a fire after a run in the winter :-

Elton and me on one of our runs. It was pretty cold ;-)

Great light!
Always take care, smile and dare to say Hello to the one You meet out there! The world needs it!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment