Sunday 22 November 2015

Not running...

...YET!

Well, There´s still some kind of "injure" in the the muscles around the hip flexors. I do not get younger, of course, but the "damage" has nothing to do with my running. Probably an inflammation. 

In any case, it's much better than a couple of weeks ago. I have patience and trust! Soon I'll be out there running normally again.

At least I now have a great plan again. It´s about running of course. It´s also about 50-60 miles and 24 hours or so! Probably this summer with a great friend :-)
Me, after a run, a couple of winters ago.
Soon this years Christmas arrives. Going to be nice and I hope as many as possible will have a great Christmas. All over the world! 
Soon time for Christmas and a New Year.
Just can hope for PEACE!
Elton is more than 11 years old now.
We don´t run anymore but walk instead. Love him so much!
When you are a little down and can not run as usual, I usually inspire myself by watching some photos of some projects. As my solo running around the Great Lake (137,88 miles), two-man team on St.Olavs relay (205 miles), or something else fun.
Big Lake run (137,88 miles)
My great solo run!
I also use to watch Indian motorcycles which I love!
Well, as always! Take care, smile and dare to say Hello! Try to make someone smile today!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

2 comments:

  1. Elton is a handsome boy and that bike is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank´s friend!
    Nice with som comments. Yes, I´m not only a runner. I like bikes to. The one on pict is not mine but beautiful anyway :-)

    ReplyDelete