Tuesday 10 November 2015

A week filled with reflections.

So I have no major project going on right now. Oh yes, one other marathon I will run in 2016. Surely any half-marathon also.

It is not the events themselves that give me inspiration. No, it is rather that my running inspires others to run, smile and say hello!

Unfortunately, I had a cold for a while. As if that was not enough, I have probably had an inflammation of the hip flexor muscle-attachment of the hip/stomach. Sad but I lubricates with a inflamations inhibiting ointment. Much better but not quite good. Well, just have to rest until I´m ok again.
From a beautiful eveningrun!
Always try to smile and say Hello!
Elton ready for a run :-)
When not running I always can walk.
The weather does not matter for me and Elton!
Well, no large moose or bears today.
By the way, is the bear hibernating now ;-)
Have a great life out there, smile and try a little Hello! :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment