Sunday 15 November 2015

Life goes on!

Although infinitely sad things happening in the world, though, there is no turning back time, but one can think of, show sympathy and give a little humanity to those who need it.

Don´t be only a human but try even to be a little human to the ones You meet out there.
Light always triumphs over darkness.
Alright friends out there. Today a little "project" fell down from a clear sky. I have thought a bit about it some times before but never really taken it seriously.

Me and a friend to me shall, as soon as we are ready (summer of 2016-17), run from my home in Brunflo to my little cabin in the mountains.

We will be run on asphalt, gravel roads, logging roads and trackless terrain the last part. It involves about 100 miles (160 km) and we must do it in 24 hours. Or so... ;-)

Just running givs me a lot. Much more than a lot of people perhaps can imagine. I just love it!

When a new project is started, it is something that happens within me. I am filled with energy, longing and indescribable joy. Some people think I'm a little "crazy" but at the same time they say that they are inspired which then also inspires me a lot.

12 years old and still running :-)
Whatever happens, so be sure to bring a smile and possibly a hello! to those you meet out there!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment