Saturday 26 December 2015

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Well, it was a few weeks ago I wrote. Christmas has just passed and the New Year is upon us.
I have been a little low in the run for almost two months now. Yes, I run but still have some problems with some abs. However, it is going in the the right direction and I do not go for the maximum of my capacity. It is #ELS all the time for me.

I still do run with my refugee-friends every Wednesday and wishes them all the best!
Friends mostly from Syria but also some Swedish friends.
One of those Wednesdays when we do run with our refugee-friends.
A great and happy hour once a week :-)
The image is blurred but the message is good;-)
I also have a new project with a good friend. We shall run from Östersund to my cabin in the mountains. There is a distance of over 100 miles, and we will pass over three mountain peaks. A day may well be sufficient.
Going to be a nice run I think and once again: No medal, no money, no... nothing!
Elton at  the cabin up in the  mountains,
the goal a 100 miles from where I live.
Ok, friends! Try to smile and say Hello! to everyone You may meet out there. What can happen? The chance something bad will come is much less than something good. Just... mathematics!

Always be happy and go Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment