Saturday 14 May 2016

7-8/25 (run 7 and 8 out of 25 before Stockholm Marathon, June 4)

Today I ran actually two running workout. A mountainside while I was there and fixed with some small things and when I came home with my wife and my dog Elton.
After 2,5 mi downhill and then 2,5 mi uphill!

The one up in the mountain was a 2,5 mile downhill and then 2,5 mile uphill! Really hard when not been running for about 4 months. My body rehabs in the right way but it will take time to be back in the shape just before the injury.

Well, I keep my faith to my body and myself. I WILL BE BACK with full strength one day. I just know it!
I live in a beautiful place and I love it! :-)

Please take care and always smile and dare to say Hello! to strangers! :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth #ELS

No comments:

Post a Comment