Monday 2 May 2016

What can You think..

..or do, when you can not run as usual? Well, really nothing more than what you can. Easy walks, drinking plenty of water and.. well simply wait.
I have been running but very slow and only about 5 times in 4 month...
Patience is tested in a similar way. to It´s like when running many miles where it is about the ups and downs all the time. Even when I haven´t been running I have been sending out and taken SMILES from all those refugees we hav here. Be cause I´m a human I also act with humanism!

Check this out if You want to se more of what I´m doing every Wednesday at 7pm "Känn dig som hemma!" (Feel like home!) I help an organisation called Hej främling (Hello stranger) with some running.

I have got a pipe between my kidney and my bladder for 6 weeks now. This was the second time in 4 month. Well, shortly I´ve been sick since January 8 until now.

But today the hospital called me and said: Ok, on Wednesday 1pm we will take the pipe out of You!
This was the words I've been waiting a long time for. The next step will be to test running workout and see if the organs, etc. work as they should.

I will write here every day. Until the Stockholm Marathon starts June 4!

Take care and remember to smile and say Hello! ALL You meet out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment