Saturday 5 November 2016

Autumn break...

...for me and my pupils now. Much needed for all. Students as teachers.
From one of my runs.
A beautiful place where I can load both muscles and thoughts.

I just packed clothes, workout clothes and ski equipment to be used together with asylum seeker refugees in Vålådalen located in the mountains. Swedish cross-country team usually train there sometimes :-)

Will be funny as hell because some possibly never seen snow, let alone skied some time. Many laughter there will be!

The running and strength training are moving forward and I just declared that I probably should run a nice race organized by my löparklubb (VLDK) in Strömsund together with my friends.
Elton up in the mountains :-)
Last Thursday, I was at Vålådalen, up in the mountains, and helped "Hej främling" (please open link) of allowing refugees to try cross-contry skiing (click link).

It´s so great to see how nature can be a tool help those who have it harder than others to smile, laugh and grow as people
Emma and Pippi.
Emma is a girl with a great heart and also founder of Hej främling.
Refreshments by the fire after skiing.
I'm not a guitarist but I like the music. Playing is a bit like yoga for me and now so are all things on the Internet, which makes it a little easier to learn the chords that belong to a particular song. I listen to almost all music, but reggae and blues is perhaps the one I listen the most to.
Sometimes I play the guitars.
Only guitars left when my son moved to Uppsala for studies ;-)
It is so unbelievably wonderful to be able to run again. Not as before ... yet. But just to be able to plan for future projects is unbelievable.
Seize the day and live every moment! Smiling and dare to say hello! to a stranger. Fall asleep HAPPY!

Run Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment