Monday 31 October 2016

A hard week...

is done! Yes, I know it´s a new week today but I had no time to write last week. To much work and to much running perhaps ;-)
Me waving Hello!
(The Shadow)

Me and the road... and some horses :-)
 Well, it really feels good in my body now but sometimes I can be a little tired and it feels a bit strange. The most important is to drink a little bit more water than usual so my kidneys don´t have to work harder than needed.
Well, X-trail!
I did two quite hard hill-runnings  and then two #ELS-runnings (Easy, Light and Smooth) last week (w.44). Felt good but I must drink a lot of water though.
"All Along the Watchtower" ;-)
Wednesday evening I did run with my asylum friends from Syria, Afghanistan etc once again. SO FUN! they really do progress and we did great hills together.
Clear water after half the run.
Check out the yellow cup!
I also met som friends who inspired me to do a great run up in the forrest. No bear, moose or deers this time but a great weather!
View
Take care and smile. Say Hello! to the one You meet out there. Be happy when go to sleep!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment