Sunday 9 October 2016

Week 39, 2016 - Slowly but forward!

I have no great intentions to write in the blog every day yet. Suffice it so far with every Sunday I think. Later, however, it may well be a little more often.

It becomes a little more to write about instead which of course can be fun. In addition, I have time to digest what I have been through, how races gone and how it feels.

So let's start writing about the week 39th!

Outside the gym this Saturday.
 As said before I feel pretty alright again. I do not run my usual 60 km (37 miles) every week but I do run about 30 km though. I also do a lot of strength and stretching which makes my body feel good!

Every Saturday I try to run from a gym where I live. Sometimes we are a couple running together which is so fun. Kind of social-running for 1-1,5 hour.

The Bulls in Ede :-)
Usually I pass these bulls and they always look like they want to follow me on my run. I also see a lot of sheep and horses by the way.
To see things when out running gives me strength to just keep on running. I do not feel fatigue when the brain will be able to be fed with different types of impressions

Heritage Conservation.
An old pine which I´m passing by sometimes

The great pine!
This Sunday I did run some X-trail. I often run on asphalt and gravel roads and some forest roads. Well, sometimes i do run without any kind of tracks. It´s good for the ankles. It´s also very good for the muscles and your heart.

A broken fir could emblematize how I felt 8 month ago...
Now I´m on again friends!
An old scull from a moose. Sometimes one see different kind of things in the forrest.
Probably a meeting with a bear...

Normally there is water here but this time it was almost empty.
There use to be fishes like bass here. Implanted once.
From todays run up in the forrest. Almost no tracks at all here.
It´s a good thing knowing where to run ;-)
One of my favorite places when out running.
So beautiful!
 
The road to heaven...perhaps.
At least for me!
Today it really was har to run! It did not go Easy, Light and Smooth those 11,7 km I ran. I had to fight for every step and I tried not to walk. Even if it was a tough run I know some day it will go Easy, Light and Smooth again.

Never give up when it´s hard. Just struggle on until You feel good again.

Take care, never give up, smile and dare to say Hello! to other passengers on this planet!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment