Saturday 6 January 2018

Such a wonderful day!

A lot of people seem to have enjoyed today, which makes me happy.

I may say that it has been a day of extreme life. It has switched between hot and cold, calm or full speed, tender or not. Yes, I've been part of both physically and mentally.

XC-running in Kenya.
My friend Edwin (red t-shirt) from Kitale in Kenya has been on XC running (yes, running in a terrain) with 8 of his 27 amazing runners in the Elgon Running Club. No, unfortunately, everyone could not follow.
My friend Edwin Kibet Maluche wich is teamleader for Elgon Running Club.
I man with great heart and soul.

Emanuel Rutoo came in 3rd place this time which is really good.
Congratulations!
One of the pieces in the jigsaw I chose to engage in is that ALL will be able to compete in the competitions.

I will try to sponsor as much as I can and are there more out there who are interested in helping so just belong to you. Shoes, clothes, registration fees, etc. are the ones that apply in the first place. Go on feeling!

I myself ran on snowy roads today. Not like some others in "snöpuls". Pulse I got anyway .. Great job all the others who moved you forward in the nice winter weather!
-14°C and blue sky. Perfect day!
 I often run now which does not mean I'm running far. It will be 3-5 km generally every day. Malte is still going to get out of trouble. I'm waiting for some test answers yet, but it seems that most things are ok now. Yes, we'll see you!
The mountains in the background.
Just so beautiful!
The idea is that I'm going to run a marathon in Stockholm with my son Magnus as said. Must be fun! Then there is another project in progress in my mind that I will combine with Elgon Running Club in Kitale, Kenya.
Me and Malte out on one of our runs.
What makes fun of joining projects is that they give energy to each other in some way :-)

Once again I will tell you that:
- Dare to laugh!
- Dare to say hello!
- Dare to peek around the corner!
- Dare to dare!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment